Change Dynamix is a funded startup which specializes in User and Entity Behavioral Analytics (UEBA) for information security. We have spent the last year building a platform which captures detailed information about interactions between users, systems, applications and devices. Joining Change Dynamix means you will become part of a talented, motivated, and energized team working on the next era of information security solutions.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are now looking for an experienced Data Scientist to transform our data into valuable insights and augment our platform.
In this role, you will work closely with the CTO to understand the objectives of our customers and shape the Data Science road map and vision for the Change Dynamic Platform. You will analyze data, choose analytical techniques and develop novel approaches to machine learning within our market. This is a senior position and we expect the person filling it to be able to start contributing in a practical manner very quickly.
Here are the highlights of what we’re looking for:
- Strong Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- A self-motivated and organized player. We are a team which believes in supporting each other as peers rather than a “top-down” hierarchy.
- Ability to work well in a rapid agile development environment and create proof of concept implementations; engaging the development team and external Data Science shops to create a production ready outcome.
- An applied Machine Learning (ML) background with proven experience in the areas of classification, clustering, neural networks etc.
- Proficiency in Machine Learning Toolkits and/or Programming Languages which may include all or a subset of Python, Java, Scala, Spark, Tensor Flow. Spark is currently a preferred toolset.
- Proficiency in Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an asset.
- A background in the Security Space is an asset.
This is a full-time telecommute position, with occasional visits to our headquarters in MI. If this sounds like you and you want to change how organizations can protect themselves from hackers and malicious users we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us with information about yourself and why this position is a good match for you.