Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to assess your needs, respond to inquiries and may also provide various services to you at your request.
The information about you that may be collected includes:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses, and state/province/country and zip/postal code)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Usernames and passwords you create to use Change Dynamix Sites and Services
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- Interviews and phone calls with you
- Letters or e-mails from you
- Messages received from you through the “Contact” portion of our site
- Register for Support
- Software or Service Registration
- Register for any user account across our sites or services
- Public Sources, Databases or Marketing Partners
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons
- In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization
- In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record
- To provide information to affiliates of the firm and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. (Examples of such disclosures include using an outside service bureau to process tax returns or engaging a records-retention agency to store prior year records.)
- To our third party service providers and partners who provide services to us such as hosting, analytics, technical services, auditing services, and other similar services, to enable such third parties to provide their respective services.
- To third parties, including our partners, to permit them to assess your interest in Change Dynamix’s products and services or conduct research and to send you their marketing communications.
How We May Use Personal Information
Change Dynamix collects your information in order to help us deliver our services in the best possible way. For example, we may use Personal Information:
- To enable and perform certain business functions, such as product development and enhancement, quality
control, analysis and audits, and evaluation of sales and marketing campaigns
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you related to our services
and products or of partners services and products that enhance or supplement our own
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To send administrative information and service or product announcements or notifcations including changes to
terms, conditions, and policies
Confidentiality and Security of NON-Public Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Your Data. Your Choices.
At Change Dynamix we respect that your personal information is your information. Based on this, we provide choices to you regarding our use and disclosure of your information for marketing purposes. At any time you may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us. The opt-out mechanism is provided within any communication from us.
Other Collected Information
As part of the delivery of our site and services, Change Dynamix may collect information that does not directly relate to an individual or reveal anyones identity. Please note that we may use and disclose this information for any purpose, except where otherwise required to not do so under applicable law. At times, we may combine this other information with Personal Information. In the event this occurs, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. Examples of other collected information include:
- Computer Information – such as browser type, computer type, operating system and version, applications used and
- Browser Cookies
- IP Address Information
- Geographic location Information
Thank you for allowing us to serve your needs. We value your business and are committed to protecting your privacy. We hope you view our firm as your most trusted advisor and we will work to continue earning your trust. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.